About correspondence to customer’s complain
Outline of processing measures for complaints of our company
(1) For customers’ complaints, consultation, and inquiries, the person in charge of our Customer Relationship Management department will responds.Queen Bee Capital Co., LtdCustomer Relationship Management department
7F Tokyo Shiodome Building, 1-9-1 Higashi Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 105-7307TEL：03-6809-2785
- (2) When we receive an complaint etc from you, we accept it in good faith, investigate circumstances to such complaints. We will endeavor to resolve complaints promptly.
- (3) In accepting and responding to complaints, we respond promptly and appropriately, and by fully listening to the contents and circumstances of the complaints from customers By doing so, we endeavor to solve the problem as much as possible.
- (4) We will report the received complaints to the management team and use it for improving the situation of complaints handling and use it to prevent recurrence.
- (5) In accordance with the content of complaints and customer’s request, appropriate external organizations (the bar association center arbitration center/ Dispute Resolution Center) will be introduced.
- (6) Even while a procedure related to handling complaints is pending at an external institution, we will provide general documents and explanations to customers as necessary.
- ＊We will handle customer complaints sincerely.
Outline of our Dispute Settlement Measures
We will deal with customer complaints and other requests, but if you can not solve convincing solutions and you wish to resolve by using external dispute resolution agencies, As a dispute resolution measure, you can use the arbitration center of the bar association (Tokyo Bar Association, Tokyo Tokyo Bar Association, 2nd Tokyo Bar Association), and dispute resolution center.
Tokyo Bar Association Dispute Resolution Center (contact address)
Tokyo Bar Association, 1-1-3 Kasumigaseki Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo 100-0013
- First Tokyo Bar Association Arbitration Center
1st Tokyo Bar Association, 1-1-3 Kasumigaseki Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0013
＊While we are pending dispute settlement procedures by external organizations, we will provide and explain materials as necessary to our customers.
＊Dispute resolution by external organizations may be a lawsuit.